Tips when picking a company name
1. Communicates - A creative company name communicates professional and what your company is about. If long, it should be easily abbreviated for a short precise domain name. Be sure that the domains in their variations and common misspellings are not already taken. For example, should Coca-Cola own just thecoca-colacompany.com, coca-colacompany.com, coke.com, cocacola.com, coca-cola.com (or any of other domains like .net, .org, .us). Whitehouse.gov in NOT the
same as Whitehouse.org, .net, .com (some of which were owned by porn distributors at times).
2. Short- Not only is short good for the domain name, but also makes it easier to remember. Be aware of
3. Distinctive- A company name that is memorable is crucial to success. When choosing a name, ask yourself is this name memorable? Be sure it does not have an unintended meaning in another language.
4. Easy to Spell- If people can't spell your business name there will likely be misspellings that will negatively affect your businesses reputation. Also, if they can't spell your company’s domain name, they won't find your website. Consider how the words look in a domain. Therapist is a find name for a medical
professional. It unfortunately can also be read as THE RAPIST.
5. Catchy and Trendy- Catchy makes the name memorable and easy to promote but remember don’t be too trendy. The Macarena Dance Company may not
attract many potential dancers looking for modern dance.
Many people nevertheless may simply because because formerly mentioned you are able to get the close to ideal duplicate for any small fraction from the cost.